sábado, 9 de maio de 2015

There is hope for tree !!! Day 09/05/2015. Saturday. 19:03 Brazil time.

Welcome to my blogger and God powerfully bless their lives in Jesus' name, length and welcome all with the peace of the Lord !!! God ministered in my mind and heart Job 14.7-9 where it is written: Because hope for tree if it be cut down, sprouts again and makes live. Even though its roots grow old and your die in the ground, realizing the water (of life of the Holy Spirit of God and His Word the Holy Bible) fresher, will sprout, blossom dropping branches and throw branches like a plant. Will have its renewed, restored forces, have new expectations, new dreams, new hopes, new sentence, new story, will change of fortune, have perfected their faith, will reward days, days of peace that passes all understanding, will rest, relief , refreshment, have consolation of the Holy Spirit of God, will have joys, will have salvation in all areas of your life and the solution to all your problems and difficulties seeing them being solved in the name of Jesus Christ prophesy !!!
You will have an answer from God for his prayer with absolute sincerity and honesty and get the win, miracles and achievements feeling happy and full every day in the name of Jesus with qualification, authority, power and virtues of the Holy Spirit who is poured over all who believe in Him in spirit and in truth to all who seek His presence and His Word with absolute honesty, humility, sincerity and truth in the name of Jesus !!!
As much as our faith seems perfect in our eyes, it has flaws and areas that need you work for God in us, we believe and we open our minds, thoughts, eyes, heart, feelings and ears willing to hear what the Holy Spirit saith unto the churches and allow Jesus Christ and His Word truly reigns within our mind, heart and spirit, leading us in His will that is good, perfect and pleasing to our lives that has aimed to teach us the meaning true happiness, joy, peace and fulfillment interior and exterior that has only one who knows Jesus and have His presence and Word truly in your heart !!!
We need to seek the real presence of the Holy Spirit of God and His Word the Holy Bible seeking true knowledge, understanding, revelation, wisdom from the Throne of God and of His heart to teach us improve our character and lives, straighten our paths and restore, repair and restore what has been stolen by the pain and the disappointments that life and people do in the everyday life and bring us salvation, healing, deliverance from all evil and turns them into good, put upon us His rest, His relief, protection, security of God leading us in right ways, rights in doing is righteous, pure in mind and heart and spirit to base our lives on the true and absolute light of God.
Thus saith the Holy One of Israel: Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the Lord.
Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with all my heart.
Do no iniquity: they walk in his ways.
Thou hast commanded thy commandments, that diligently the observássemos.
O that my ways were directed to keep thy commandments.
So I not be ashamed, when I have all thy commandments.
I will praise thee with uprightness of heart, When I learn thy righteous judgments.
I will keep thy statutes; forsake me not utterly.
How a young man cleanse his way? Heed thereto according to thy word.
With all my heart I sought thee; let me not wander from thy commandments.
I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against thee.
Blessed art thou, O Lord; teach me thy statutes.
With my lips have I declared all the judgments of thy mouth.
I rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies, as in all riches.
I meditate on your precepts, and I will have respect for your ways.
I will recreate in thy statutes; I do not forget thy word.
Deal bountifully with thy servant, that I may live, and keep thy word.
Open my eyes that I may see wonderful things in your law.
I am a stranger on earth; Do not hide from me your commandments.
My soul breaketh for the longing thy judgments at all times.
Thou hast rebuked the proud that are the curse, which do err from thy commandments.
Take away from me reproach and contempt, for I have kept thy testimonies.
Princes also did sit and speak against me: but thy servant did meditate in thy statutes.
Thy testimonies also are my delight and my counselors.
My soul cleaveth to the dust; Revive me according to your word.
I told you my ways, and thou hast heard me; teach me thy statutes.
Make me understand the way of thy precepts: so shall I talk of thy wondrous works.
My soul is consumed with grief; strengthen me according to your word.
Remove from me the way of lying, and mercifully grant me thy law.
Chosen the way of truth; I set out to follow your judgments.
I have stuck unto thy testimonies; O Lord, do not confuse me.
I will run the way of your commandments when you enlarge my heart.
Teach me, O Lord, the way of thy statutes, and keep you till the end.
Give me understanding, and I shall keep thy law and observe it will with all my heart.
Make me walk in the path of thy commandments; for therein do I delight.
Incline my heart unto thy testimonies, and not to covetousness.
Turn away mine eyes from beholding vanity; and quicken thou me in thy way.
Confirm thy word unto thy servant, who is devoted to thy fear.
Turn away my reproach which I fear: for thy judgments are good.
Behold, I have longed after thy precepts; quicken me in thy justice.
Come on me too thy tender mercies, O Lord, and thy salvation according to thy word.
So shall I answer him that reproaches me, for I trust in your word.
And do not utterly out the word of truth from my mouth, for I have hoped in thy judgments.
So shall I keep thy law continually for ever and ever.
And I walk in freedom; because I seek thy precepts.
I will speak of thy testimonies before kings, and not be ashamed.
And I will recreate in thy commandments, which I loved.
I will lift up my hands to thy commandments, which I loved, and I will meditate in thy statutes.
Remember the word unto thy servant, upon which thou hast caused me to hope.
This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me.
Psalms 119: 1-50
 Be straight my heart in thy statutes; that I be not ashamed.
For ever, O Lord, thy word is settled in heaven.
Thy faithfulness from generation to generation; you established the earth, and it abideth.
They continue this day according to thine ordinances; for all are thy servants.
A lamp to my feet is your word, and a light unto my path.
Psalm 119: 80, 89-91, 105.
Lamp to our feet to guide us into all truth of God in safe paths and filled with His protection and internal and external security that is light to our feet, paths that illuminates our minds, thoughts, feelings, putting us on purity, sincerity , truth, honesty, justice of God, fill us with peace, joy and love and unity giving us feelings and noble thoughts having a greatness of soul, placing dignity and true meaning to our lives producing Spirit of life, of resurrection to us behind the power of God, spirit, mood, balance, that is medicine, the balm that heals all wounds of our soul and will erasing all the bad memories of our memory and makes everything new and spiritually we are dressed in new garments of salvation and praise .
How do you think I could win so many disappointments and obstacles of life? Feeding me with all my strength of all the promises of God of the Holy Bible and the words of truth that I know will never fail in our lives, because my trust in God is sincere, pure and true and I know that every day, He builds something new about our lives, because you are what feeds and stores within itself, was with His Word that God healed all my sorrows and turned into smiles and was like those who dream.
As it is written in Isaiah 52.1-2 says: Awake, awake, O Jerusalem, wake up, wake up and renew their strength. City Santa, view their expensive dresses, your gala clothes, their bright and spiritual garments given by Jesus Christ by faith and see and sees dress it with new spiritual clothes because the pagans, that impure people, never dwell with you. Zion, beautiful prisoner and sat down town, it is free of its chains (that imprison your mind and heart), because I declare that we are free, we are freed by the Blood of Jesus already paid the price on the cross and conquered death, resurrected the third day to give new life and freedom of every arrest or conviction; so get up, shake the dust from your old clothes from the past and all that has passed and get new clothes, new story and new life, new sort of happiness and achievements, miracles, solving all their problems and salvation with the justice of God made in all areas of their lives and sit on the throne to reign with God every day in the name of Jesus Christ prophesy !!!!
We need to seek the presence of God and His Word with absolute sincerity, humility, honesty, recognizing that we are nothing and nobody, if His favor and His blessings are not about us, in mind and heart and truly have the gift of genuine faith, pure faith, the gift of supernatural faith, the gift of the fullness of faith in Christ with the anointing, power and all the virtues of the Holy Spirit of God being poured over your head and life now is take ownership and believe with all heart in the name of Jesus Christ prophesy.
With God we find an answer, a real solution to our lives and have good future in store for us to trust God and His Word the Holy Bible, we get a reward for every life situation, we have the chance to live days full of peace that passes all understanding, harmony, tranquility, refreshment, relief, joy, with the strength of God, with His spirit, disposition, achievement, success, prosperity, protection, security brings us rest in our minds, hearts and spirit, living in rest of God, because we know that we are taken care of by him, having met our needs in all areas of our lives in the name of Jesus Christ prophesy, because Jesus makes us victorious in all circumstances giving us victory in the name of Jesus !!!
It is written in Psalm 25:14. The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him, and they will know His covenant.
Fear the LORD, ye his saints, for nothing is lacking to those who fear him.
The young lions lack and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good.
Psalm 34: 9-10
Praise the Lord. Praise the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Who can utter the mighty acts of the Lord? Who will announce his praise?
Blessed are they that keep judgment, and he that doeth righteousness at all times.
Remember me, Lord, in thy good will toward your people; visit me with thy salvation.
That I may see the good of thy chosen, that I may rejoice in the gladness of your nation, that I may glory with thine inheritance.
Psalms 106: 1-5
No matter who you are or how you are, what matters is that every day that dawn our duty is to trust in God, the Lord and do good as best we can every day planting good things to our lives and the avida people around us passing on peace, harmony, joy, hope, strength, producing dreams, giving good memories for people, promoting sincere consolation, giving smiles and so live safely in the Promised Land by God.
That our faith, our hope, dreams, expectations, happiness, strength is first delivered to God and the Lord will give what my and your heart desires because we persevere in trust Him by faith, being moved by what we believe and not only by what we see in the name of Jesus Christ prophesy.
Put your life, your thoughts and feelings in God and to the Lord and trust Him with honesty and sincerity and He will help you and will help me in every moment of our lives to fulfill our dreams in the name of Jesus Christ prophesy for God's glory to His praise and unique honor that is worthy of all praise and worship that is Jesus Christ, because He loves us with a love stronger than death for who we are and have in our lives a hope that we remain trusting Him and His Word the Holy Bible and the one who loves the truth and value us for who we are, the only one who believes in our ability and truly life with an unconditional love that loves us, simply for loving, that does not seek trade than our sincerity, honesty and sincere faith, the one with the power to stand up, the one who can console us for real and his name is Jesus, my eternal love where I am in love with him and never forget all that He has done for me and the one who does not lie to us and keeps His promises in our lives.
Put your life, your thoughts and feelings in God and to the Lord with perseverance and determination with all your strength and all your faith and He will make his honesty is as light and justice of my cause and its shining more than the sun at noon in the name of Jesus Christ prophesy !!! Psalm 37.3-6.
God told me Ecclesiastes 7.12,19.
Wisdom is better than money. The advantage of knowledge is that wisdom preserves and preserves the life of the people. Wisdom can do more for a person than ten mayors together can do for a city.
When God wants to give you a solution, He works in all areas of our lives in perfecting in his love straightening our roads day after day, because he does not solve just one problem, he solves everything !!!
Jesus wants to put a new plant in this vessel and want to take the rotten land and put a new and good land.
There are people who want to do just a bandage, because you think it will hurt, but everything hurts sara forever and is perfect for God and for you !!!
The earth is our heart and life that needs to be clean and pure for God to do full address in his life, because God is our only refuge and strength, help present able to work miracles, doing the impossible come true, bring the answer you need , give and give me victory and the solution of all our problems with all solved and solved problems, where the Light of the Lord will shine and shine upon our lives for the glory of God in the name of Jesus Christ prophesy !!!
There is hope, there is salvation, healing, deliverance, revival, recovery, renewal for you to believe in spirit and mind of truth, heart and spirit and truth in Jesus Christ and His Word and live with perseverance, determination, courage, boldness, faith and absolute trust in God every day and night acknowledging Jesus Christ as the only Lord and Savior of your life and trust Him to the end in the name of Jesus !!!
Oh! how great is thy goodness, which stored up for them that fear thee, which thou hast wrought for those who trust in thee before the sons of men!
Thou shalt hide them in the secret of thy presence from the pride of man; thou shalt cover them in a pavilion from the strife of tongues.
Blessed be the Lord, as did his wonderful mercy to me in a strong city.
For I said in my haste, I am cut off from before your eyes; nevertheless you heard the voice of my supplications when I cried unto thee.
Love the Lord, all ye his saints: for the LORD preserves the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer.
Be courageous, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
Psalm 31: 19-24
Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
Blessed is the man to whom the Lord imputes no iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.
Psalm 32: 1,2
The Heart of God said to us: Rejoice in the Lord, ye righteous, for the righteous should praise.
Praise the Lord with harp: sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings.
Sing unto him a new song; play skillfully with a loud noise.
For the word of the Lord is right; and all his works are faithful.
He loves righteousness and judgment; the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord.
By the word of the Lord were the heavens made, and all their host by the breath of his mouth.
He gathers the waters of the sea as a heap; sets the depth in storehouses.
Theme all the land the Lord; fear-all the inhabitants of the world.
He spake, and it was done; He commanded, and appeared.
The Lord brings the counsel of the nations, breaks the plans of the peoples.
The counsel of the Lord stands forever; the thoughts of his heart from generation to generation.
Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.
The Lord looketh from heaven; he beholdeth all the sons of men.
The place of their dwelling upon all the inhabitants of the earth.
It is that form the heart of them all, which includes all his works.
There is no king saved by the multitude of an host: a mighty man is not delivered by much strength.
The horse is a vain thing for safety; not deliver any by his great strength.
Behold, the eye of the Lord is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy;
To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.
Our soul waits for the Lord; he is our help and our shield.
For in him our heart rejoices; because we have trusted in his holy name.
Let thy mercy, O Lord, be upon us, as we hope in thee.
Psalm 33: 1-22
God said: The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry. Psalm 34.15
Blessed are you when men hate you and when they shall separate you, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, because of the Son of man.
Luke 6:22
God told Isaiah 40.5. Then the Lord will show his glory, and all mankind shall see. The Lord God promised that will do this.
 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be filled;
Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God;
Matthew 5: 8
Thank you for your visits in my blogger and God powerfully bless their lives and fill each of peace, joy, smiles, comfort, strength and bring healing to your soul and wounds and strengthen you, give you courage, courage and thirst to seek God and know it truly every day more in the name of Jesus and in all my prayers with sincerity and honesty and send a bear affectionate giant hug to each of you who read my blogger Reigning with God and actually nothing is mine, everything is Him and to Him are all things, Jesus, my Master, my friend, my beloved forever, thank you people of God and that the consolations and the Lord prosperity of anointing is on me and on each of you in the name of Jesus, thank you friends of Jesus and if I could give a bear hug on you, because I know they are, because it is God who has to know, but I love you not know them or know them without knowing it.
Remember that Jesus loves you and believes in you, in your ability to win and be a winner and winner in the name of Jesus !!!
Until next opportunity that God gives me the peace of the Lord and thank my friends of Jesus and I am in love with you too, even if they do not realize.
God said: I will praise You, O Lord, with my whole heart; tell of all thy wondrous works.
In thee I rejoice and will jump with delight; I sing praise to thy name, O Most High.
When my enemies returned, fell and perished before thee.
For thou hast maintained my right and my cause; You fixed you you in the throne judging righteously ;.
Rebuked the nations, destroyed the wicked; blotted out their name for ever and ever.
Oh! enemy! ended up forever the destructions; and you arrasaste cities, and their memorial is perished with them.
But the Lord sits perpetually; already prepared his throne for judgment.
He shall judge the world in righteousness; he shall minister judgment to the people in righteousness.
The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed; a refuge in times of distress.
Trust in thee who know thy name; for thou, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you.
Sing praises to the Lord who dwells in Zion; declare among the people his doings.
When he maketh inquisition for blood, he remembers them: do not forget the cry of the afflicted.
Have mercy on me, Lord, behold my affliction, caused by those who hate me; You who lift me up from the gates of death ;.
So I tell all thy praise in the gates of daughter Zion, and rejoice in thy salvation.
The heathen are sunk down in the pit that they made; on the net which they hid their feet.
The Lord is known by the judgment which he; was ensnared the wicked in the works of their hands. (Higaiom; Selah.).
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
For the needy will not be forgotten forever, not the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever.
Arise, Lord; no man prevail the heathen be judged in thy sight.
Put them in fear, O Lord, for they know the nations that are formed by mere men. (If There.).
Psalm 9: 1-20
The time now is 18:21 Saturday night, where I am in the hause lan and has not entered my facebook to spread the word of God.
God put in my mind and heart the praise of Alda Célia Harvest and said he comes !!! Hallelujah and glory to God !!!!
God warns: And do not fear those who kill the body but can not kill the soul; but rather fear him who can destroy the soul in hell and the body.
Not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and none of them fall on the ground without your Father.
But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
Fear not therefore; more value are you than many sparrows.
Therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
But whosoever shall deny me before men, I also will deny before my Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 10: 28-33
Sheila Yara ...
Today Pageviews
109
Yesterday's page views
102
Pageviews last month
4,560
History of all page views

118 883 000 views in total until now ...


Nenhum comentário: