terça-feira, 4 de agosto de 2015

MY TARGET IS CHRIST !! Day 08/04/2015. TUESDAY. BRAZIL.

Welcome to my blogger and God powerfully bless your life to believe in spirit and in truth in the name of Jesus !!!
God says: Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I lay in Zion a stone, a tried stone, a precious cornerstone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.
Isaiah 28:16
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth. For the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.
And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.
And God shall wipe your eyes all tears; and there will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the former things are passed away.
And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
And he said unto me, It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. The whoever is thirsty for free will give you the source of living water.
Who overcomes shall inherit all things; and I will be his God and he shall be my son.
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and prostitutes, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.
Revelation 21: 1-8
First we must recognize the Kingdom of God and Jesus Christ and His Word the Holy Bible in the first place in our lives that it fills space of our mind, heart and spirit because only God has the power to give us true meaning and sense to live life, making it worth every day brings us true peace, true joy and justice of God making us be happy and fulfilled in spirit and in truth, we must recognize God, because without Him in our lives we are nothing !!!
If you die today? What has to stand before God?
The Church that we, that is our mind, heart, spirit and life needs the knowledge that people often do not seek in your own life, where we need to listen and hear what God speak truly.
The prophet that prophesieth of peace, when fulfilling the word of the prophet shall be known as the one whom the Lord has truly sent.
Jeremiah 28: 9
God's way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: It is a shield for all who trust in him.
Psalms 18:30
This book has promises that brings wonderful revelation, where the one who made the promise is sitting on the throne and the greatest miracle of God are you and me who have heart, mind, honest, pure, clean, honest, just, true, humility or want have in spirit and in truth and remain trusting God every day to accomplish and achieve your goals !!!
He who has the Word is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end !!!
When we have a pure, true, genuine faith, sincere and true faith perseveres in doing the will of God and please him every day with better than is able at the moment to do good, it leaves the flame of the Holy Spirit lit in our hearts and does not allow anything or anyone erase !!!
Not your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in me.
In my Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am you may be also.
Even I know where I am going, and the way.
Thomas said to him: Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
Jesus said to him: I am the way and the truth and the life; No one comes to the Father except through me.
If ye had known me, also know my Father; and from henceforth you know him and have seen him.
Philip said to him: Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
Jesus said to him: Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?
Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I say do not speak of myself, but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father in me; believe me, at least, because of the works themselves.
In fact, I say unto you, He that believeth in me will do the works that I do, and will do greater works than these, because I go unto my Father.
And whatever you ask in my name I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do.
If ye love me, keep my commandments.
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever;
The Spirit of truth, whom the world can not receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and shall be in you.
I will not leave you orphans; I come to you.
A little while and the world seeth me no more, but ye see me; Because I live, ye shall live.
In that day you will know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me; and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him.
John 14: 1-21
Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and We will come to him and make our home with him.
Who does not love me does not keep my words; and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father who sent me.
I have spoken unto you, being with you.
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things and bring to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
I leave you peace, my peace I give you; I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not be troubled heart, do not be afraid.
You have heard that I have said, I go away, and come again unto you. If you loved me, you would rejoice, because I said, I go to the Father; because my Father is greater than I am.
I told you now before it happens, so that when it happens, you may believe.
John 14: 23-29
The young lions lack and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good.
Psalms 34:10
The Bible says that we can do nothing without Jesus and His Word do not make true home on our minds and hearts !!!
But without faith it is impossible to please him; because it is necessary that he who comes to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.
Hebrews 11: 6
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen.
For by it the elders obtained testimony.
By faith we understand that the universe by the word of God were created; so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Hebrews 11: 1-3
His greatest legacy is in eternity with God, a new heaven, a new earth, something new, a new life, new story, new beginning and fresh start, new birth body, soul and spirit to God !!!
Therefore if anyone is in Christ is a new creation; old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
Romans 8: 1-2
If anyone is in Christ is a new creation that is being transformed and perfected in God's love and His character every day, has the ability to learn, has intelligence, wisdom, understanding and insight into all things have eyes and sees, have ears and hear, has legs that walk, has arms that move, struggling, working and growing more each day as an admirable human being to glorify God with your life !!!
The former things are in the past to one that recognizes Jesus as the only Lord and Savior of your life, your mind and your heart.
You arrive at a point that not yourself, it is recognized more, because he sees a glint in your life with true faith and the Lord can renew ourselves, strengthen, revive according to His word giving us new life, new forces, new hopes, new expectations and achievements and can make all things new, you can change your name, your life structure, its history and make you and be a happy person and held truly full of peace and joy, independent of the circumstances of life, because the Word of God and His Presence sustains us, raises us !!!
You know that God spoke to me today, how I worked, I heard the voice of God telling me, and says to you: Joshua be strong, be of good courage, fear not, for I will be with you wherever you go by !!!
Where's that first love he felt for God, where we feel infected by His presence in our lives !!!
For with God there is no impossible !!! And Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
Jesus, He makes even our lives, our character and Jesus passes be our true joy, have new life expectancy and He moves all around us surrounding us with His grace, His favor, His blessings, their deliverance from all evil and his love that supplies the emptiness and lack of our hearts, a love that saves us in all areas of our lives in the name of Jesus Christ prophesy !!!
God makes a moral transformation and gives us strength and inspiration, gifts, talents, creativity !!!
Nowadays people are not more interested in pleasing God, but you yourselves are not interested in doing the works of the Lord with absolute honesty and sincerity of mind and heart and strive in the House of God and before His Presence! !!
If I want to be a winner, I have to follow the commandments and principles of God insofar as it is able (a) striving every day to perfect their talents !!!
Convert us and we shall be turned in spirit and in truth prophesy in the name of Jesus Christ !!! We can not lose the base support because the image and likeness of God is to be the image and His likeness !!!
It is written: For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it,
In the hope that the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
Because we know that the whole creation groans and is in travail together until now.
Romans 8: 20-22
All that is being destroyed in the world and animals is because of man's sin that does not convert is no God wholeheartedly and with this causes destruction !!!
When there is a new heaven and a new earth in life that you believe in Him with all your heart and persevere in trusting God, we no longer need of purification, because we will be purified and transformed by God in spirit and in truth !!!
 But the wicked have no peace, saith the Lord.
The verdeira peace is only in your mind and in your heart, who is truly God and His Word guarded in his life wholeheartedly !!!
For the wicked will be no peace !!! Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness.
Jude 1:13
Will again have compassion on us; will subdue our iniquities, and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.
Micah 7:19
Worry about his character, his clear conscience and pure and live by his faith and his own opinion, because we live not based on faith and on the opinion of others !!!
Who has to approve and recognize as the Lord's vessel of honor, is God, where we have admiration of God himself in the first place !!!
God was to prepare a heavenly abode and must be the wife of the pure and holy Lord of mind and heart, we must be wise and seek to learn and understand every word that God tells us to have understanding and true wisdom of God to conquer and be performed in all areas of our lives, especially our inner first !!!
Paul speaks of man to live with a clear conscience !!!
Often we who misrepresent the understanding that God had ceased to believe and began to pretend to be what it really is or are !!!
Thomas said to him: Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
John 14: 5
Thomas said, as know the way? A lot of people talking about Jesus, but does not know him in spirit and in truth and not even know the way !!!
You have to have understanding, knowledge and wisdom to interpret truly all that God speaks to you !!!
Christ is the head of the Church and Church of care, in the judgment of God's children will be pure, it is not for us, it is by grace, which is unmerited favor by the Blood of Jesus Christ that was shed on the cross for us out of love for us to save us in spirit and in truth dwell with His chosen people !!!
Beloved, now we are children of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be. But we know that when he appears we shall be like him; because we shall see him as he is.
And everyone who has this hope purifies himself as he is pure.
1 John 3: 2,3
We are children of God like him !!! There will be a world of justice of God for His children, we will overcome all things, living in one purpose, one Spirit !!!
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and prostitutes, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.
Revelation 21: 8
How many things we need to evaluate? Examine the man himself, I do not have to examine the life of my brother or the next, I have to look at myself and seek restoration of our own faults !!!
Who is without sin on earth cast the first stone?
Salvation is individual, each one with God and God will deal with each person and there are people who do not want to humble himself before God !!!
People nowadays are not interested more in truly seek the presence of God and every thing that we see today? We should practice more and talk less !!!
Love is dedication !!! Some people turned professional within the churches to treat people well, because they receive salary, I'm not talking about the fact receive wages, but the fact of becoming professionals, rather than being pure, sincere, honest, humble and true? ??
Prophesy shall be no more crying, aggression, injustice, needs over our lives in the name of Jesus Christ !!!
I prophesy that every day when you wake up, God will fill our mind, heart and spirit of happiness and make us be happy in all areas of our lives, giving us his anointing power, virtues of the Holy Spirit, all the fruits of Holy Spirit will reign in our lives and be successful, performed, successful, full of peace, harmony, tranquility, strength, courage, branch, will be respected and treated, honored in all areas of our lives, we will have double honor the Lord for each day of shame, we have the righteousness of God being made in all areas of our lives, there will be breath of life of the Holy Spirit, abundance, physical and spiritual riches in the name of Jesus Christ prophesy !!!
We will have an overcoming life, get well, growths in all areas of our lives in the name of Jesus prophesy !!!
And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
In the middle of the street, and one or the other side of the river, was the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
And there shall be no more curse against someone; and it will be the throne of God and of the Lamb, and his servants shall serve him.
And see his face, and in their foreheads will be your name.
And there shall be no night, and they need no candle, neither light of the sun, for the Lord God enlightens them; and they shall reign for ever and ever.
And he said unto me, These words are faithful and true; and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass.
Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book.
And I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down at the feet of the angel who showed to worship.
And he said unto me, See thou do it not; I am a fellow servant and of thy brethren the prophets, and who keep the words of this book. Worship God.
And he said unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book; because the time is near.
That is unjust, be unjust still; and who is dirty, is still dirty; and he that is righteous, is still justified; and that is holy, let him be holy still.
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according to his work.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter the city through the gates.
But they get cut off the dogs and sorcerers and fornicators, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And who is thirsty come; And whosoever will, take the free gift of the water of life.
For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, if any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book;
And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life and the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
He who testifies to these things says, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with all of you. Amen.
Revelation 22: 1-21
There are so many things that draw our attention to a mosquito that passes within the Church, I need to be troubled by God's Word and improve !!!
What is our inspiration? Are the things of this world?
 But as it is written, Things which eye has not seen, and ear has not heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 1 Corinthians 2.9.
What God hath prepared for them that love Him in spirit and in truth or has a real desire in his heart to get love who keep his commandments in your mind and in your heart and life !!!
This word is true and worthy of acceptance, one whose word is firm and the purpose is faithful !!!
This promise is for winners who keep His commandments and principles and do good and the best there is in your life every day with sincerity and honesty !!!
What makes you cry? This unjust world will not be forever and always will be a reward for all that trust in the Lord, there will be a new tomorrow, of honor and glory in the name of Jesus Christ prophesy !!!
Look from God's perspective and always look forward to, forgetting those things which are behind, I press toward the mark which is Jesus Christ, alive looking and moving forward in the name of Jesus !!!
We always think of victory, let's live in the light of eternity, God loves you with best in you, witness His words and deeds in your life !!!
Do not play blind (a) and deaf (a), it is time to convert to the Lord with all your heart and be happy in the name of Jesus !!!
Every day we are transformed and improved in some area of ​​our lives, because God is being built in our minds, thoughts, feelings, heart and lives and it is not possible that to this day, neither of us learned anything? God called us to be constant and when we trust in God Himself will in front of perfecting our ways and it is up to me and to you to decide? The blessings path or way of curses? Truly must have God in your heart !!! God is preparing the best things in our lives that will make us be very happy and fulfilled in Jesus' name in every way !!!
We should have a meeting with the Lord, see His face, have a new reality of life and the Lord reach all areas of our lives in Jesus' name and operate miracles, signs and wonders, wonders in our lives every day on behalf Of Jesus !!!
Thank you for your visits in my blogger and you are all in all my sincere prayers the rest of my life, I love you with all my heart and send a bear affectionate hug to each of you in the name of Jesus !!!
Jesus Christ loves you and has your life a hope that trust Him !!!
People of God 80% of the written word that God allowed me to write on the computer of Brazil Train school that let me use computer and internet and thank you for the help of all my friends and friends and God powerfully bless their lives in Jesus' name prophesy !!!
This word was preached on 25/07/2015. Saturday in the Church called the Redeemed of the Lord by the priest Israel and the rest I wrote was what God told me, peace of the Lord for everyone. Sheila Yara ...
These are the current views of my blogger Reigning God today at 15:14 hours of the day 04.08.2015. Brazil.
Today Pageviews
107
Yesterday's page views
179
Pageviews last month
5694
History of all page views
134 088 000 until point in time 15:35. Monday, day 08/04/2015.

I worked for Roger from 10:00 to 12: 20h and he paid me 30.00 and I was real happy because I gave all the brochures it should and I was happy because I can relax and go home at night to go to the Christian Church Living the Word and after the service of the Church to write the word given by God in the heart of praise or preaching on my facebook Sheila Yara Chagas for the children of God who believe where I talk to all the Statos my facebook and even if you do not understand many things I write at first, will understand at the end, because God testifies in your heart and every day brightens their eyes, their minds and hearts ministering and giving understanding, intelligence, revelation of God and His wisdom as each one is able to support should trust the Lord and persevere in faith to the end and trust the word of God of the Holy Bible !!!
Hear my law, O my people; incline your ears to the words of my mouth.
I will open my mouth in a parable; I will speak of old:. Psalm 78.1-2. Only the wise, pure and sincere mind and heart will understand everything said by my life and the Holy Bible Word of God, trust in the Lord !!!
Until the day 6 August 2015, in time 14:10 the current views of my blogger Reigning with God are:
Today Pageviews
123
Yesterday's page views
162
Pageviews last month
5732
History of all page views
134456000


Nenhum comentário: